Simplifying access to specialty care
Important information regarding COVID-19
If you are experiencing COVID-19 or any other communicable disease or infection, please contact the Coverdale Resource Centre at 1 866-210-0399. For a complete list of symptoms, please refer to your Provincial Public Health website.
Thank you for entrusting Coverdale Clinics with your injection and infusion treatments. To ensure your visit is as seamless as possible, here is some important information on what you can expect before, during, and following your appointment. While in the clinic, we also ask that you please follow on-site guidelines, in addition to wearing a mask while in the clinic.
Preparing for your appointment:
- We kindly ask that you arrive on time for your appointment, and not early.
- We continue to follow social distancing guidelines where possible. Please refrain from bringing a guest with you to your appointment. Space and seating is limited. Special accommodation requests will be considered with prior notice. Please discuss with a Resource Centre Team Member.
- Drink plenty of non-caffeinated fluids before your appointment if you will be receiving your medication by intravenous— being well hydrated promotes easier vein access when starting your intravenous and can make you feel better during and after your appointment.
- If your treatment requires pre-medications, those may make you drowsy. For your safety, we ask that you make transportation arrangements prior to your appointment.
- Please remember to bring your medication with you to the clinic if you use a pharmacy other than BioScript Pharmacy.
- If you’re currently on antibiotics, experiencing symptoms of an infection, or have required recent hospital/medical care, please contact the Coverdale Resource Centre prior to your appointment.
Contact us at the Coverdale Resource Centre using our toll-free numer: 1 866-210-0399. We’re available from Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. ET.
Did you know that we currently text message appointment reminders?
To sign up, email firstname.lastname@example.org, speak with a Coverdale Resource Centre representative or ask your nurse during your next appointment.
infusion and injection treatments
Making patients feel at home for nearly 20 years
Our Coverdale Clinics provide patients with a safe, comfortable environment to receive specialty medications by infusion or injection. We take a personalized approach to patient care that includes education and counselling to better support medication adherence and help achieve the best outcomes possible.Take a tour